Monday 13 February 2012

Blog Design

I am super excited to have my blog design complete! Thanks so much to Alicia @ http://dreamlikemagic.blogspot.com/ for the great design and being so patient with me.Now I feel like I can conquer the cyber world in the land of teacher blogs!!! Yah!!

Where do I begin? I have so many things I want to share, especially all the great things I have come across on Pinterest and learned from the years of teaching. I am overwhelmed with joy right now! All I know is that this crazy addiction to teaching blog sites has made my days at school even more rewarding. Everyday I use something that I found on blog sites that I know would just rock my lil kids world! I am so thankful for taking the time to jump into this and not be afraid of the great opportunities that will come my way.

Tomorrow is Valentines' Day and I have things to make for my class. I will update later this week with some great stuff and include some awesome links........until then. Happy Teaching!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment