Wednesday 8 February 2012

February Blah!

I have been feeling under the weather the last two weeks. The winter months here in Alberta are just too long for me! I have been dreaming of moving to a warmer climate....but no motivation to pack things up and start a new life! In the mean time, I have been busy browsing blog sites and addicted to pinterest. I can't get enough of both. I want to vamp up my blog site, but waiting to purchase a fabulous design from somewhere. I am patient. I will find something that suits me and personality......if that is possible! lol I am looking forward to our Teacher's Convention that begins tomorrow. But I have to get up 2 hours earlier to make it there in the city for parking! Urgh!! I can't wait to go the Daily Five workshop on Friday afternoon.........finally!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment