Saturday 25 February 2012

Snow and Winter

Well...this is definately worth the wait! Woke up this morning to about 18 inches of snow!! It's been snowing steadily for the last 20 hours! OMG....Yes, hard to believe..but the snow goes up to my knees in most areas. I am loving it! Makes me want to curl up in front of the fireplace, read and enjoy absolutely NOTHING!! lol




I am taking this day to blog, update some of my unit plans and just relax. I think I will also do some sewing this weekend, since we can't really go anywhere....our vehicles are stuck!

Hopefully, I can take advantage of this day and create something related to snow and winter. I am going to take more pictures and see what I can come up with. I was thinking of doing this art project with my students, since it might be our last great snowfall before spring comes along. I found these great ideas on Pinterest and the you cna find many more great art projects @ http://www.artsonia.com/
.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Dana
Fun in 1st Grade

Unicolo said...

thanks for sharing this blog
ways to utilise project based learning

Post a Comment